Wednesday 26 October 2011

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to give everyone a huge Thankyou for all the people who have supported me on this journey! And a special Thank-you to my mum who organized everything for the gig, my Aunty for all her publicity help and Stuart Mckenzie my guitar accomplist who has helped me through all my insecurities and with all the music and tech stuff for the night! I would not have been able to succeed without you! Words can not express how much I appreciate and love you all! We made a huge profit from the night's success -passing our goal of $3,500 and made $3,700 on the night! So Thank-you all who came along and all those who supported me! Your effort and generosity does not go unappreciated! Xoxoxoxxo :) 

1 comment:

  1. Nice work. Just writing a last message now to get some final donations in. Less than 7 days to go!!!

    ReplyDelete